48% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
Cucumber Salad Recipe Ingredients :
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar*
- 3 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful**
- 3 cups unpeeled 1/4-inch thick sliced cucumbers, quartered (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine vinegar and Equal®. Add cucumbers, tomato and onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings (3/4 cup each).
* Distilled white vinegar may be substituted for rice vinegar.