Thai Cucumber Salad Recipe
A great cucumber salad recipe to try !
* 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda
* 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
* 1/4 cup water
* 1Tablespoon Taste of Thai Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 English cucumber, unpeeled and sliced thin
* 1/4 cup sliced red onion
* garnish: 3 Tablespoons chopped mint, 3 Tablespoons chopped peanuts
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, vinegar, water, chili pepper sauce and salt. Stir, cook over a medium heat until sugar is dissolved
2. Add cucumbers and onion to appropriately sized dish that will allow all the cucumber mixture to be covered with marinade.
3. Pour vinegar mixture over the vegetables and let marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Just before serving, sprinkle with mint and peanuts.
The cucumber salad recipe is ready to serve....!