TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD
A great cucumber salad recipe to try !
Cucumber Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cucumbers
- 2-3 medium sized Roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste))
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or to taste)
- 2-4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or to taste)
Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into small pieces; place in bowl, add all remaining ingredients and stir.
Refrigerate for an hour while all flavors come together. Add more of above ingredients to suit your taste.
Cooks Note: 2 fresh garlic cloves may be substituted for garlic powder; crush or finely mince (or use a blender) the garlic into the balsamic vinegar and allow to sit for 15 minutes to take the "edge" off. Fresh, chopped basil is a wonderful enhancement to this cucumber salad! Nice..enjoy the cucumber salad !