Cucumber Salad Recipe Ingredients :
- 2 large English cucumbers OR
- 1 1/2 pound Asian cucumbers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Wash cucumbers well. Cut them in half lengthwise then slice into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons. Toss with the salt, place in a strainer over a bowl, and let sit for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and lime juice till sugar is dissolved. Drain cucumbers well and add to the bowl. Add herbs and toss all together. Let sit another 30
minutes, refrigerated, before serving.The cucumber salad recipe is ready to serve....