Another nice cucumber salad recipe....creamy ! Nice taste !
Cucumber Salad Ingredients:
- 1 package lime flavored gelatin (Jell-O)
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, finely chopped or grated
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onions
Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and salt. Beat with electric hand-held mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice. Chill until partially set, about 30 minutes. Stir in cucumbers and onions. Pour into a 1 quart ring mold and chill until firm. Top with mayonnaise when served......hmmm....great taste...this nice cucumber salad recipe is great for starting appetizers !